Sunday, March 22, 2009

"There's A Table"

More music and lyrics springing up from the words God has spoken to me through others in the past few weeks. This one comes from the message by the preacher from Kenya that I blogged about recently...

"There's A Table"

Oh Lord, You are my shepherd
I will never need a thing
Oh Lord, You are my shepherd
You lead me by cool springs

And tho I walk through the valley
I won't fear, it's just a shadow
Tho I walk through the valley
I won't fear, I am secure

Oh Lord, You are my shepherd
Your love chases after me
Oh Lord, You are my shepherd
You lift my head and You shower blessings

And tho I walk through the valley
I won't fear, it's just a shadow
And tho I walk through the valley
I won't fear, I am secure

When I get to the other side
When I make it through this dark night
When morning breaks and the daylight appears....

There's a table, there's a table
There's a table, prepared for me
There's a table

No comments: