
All of creation is built around some sort of rhythm. There is rhythm in the seasons, there is rhythm in the solar system, there is rhythm in the cycle of each day. Our bodies run on rhythms - breathing, heartbeats, sleeping and eating... Rhythm, order, predictability. Why is it that in a world so dependent on rhythms, the rhythms of our lives can get so jacked up?
I have been so out of rhythm for so long that I wonder what having some predictibility in my life will look like. Will I even notice it when it finds me again?
Much grace has rested on me for the road I am walking, but sometimes I feel like the grace is lifting and creating a stir for the new and different things to come.
A friend mine wrote a song years ago called, "The Deep". I've been thinking of the lyrics quite a bit lately:
I have been so out of rhythm for so long that I wonder what having some predictibility in my life will look like. Will I even notice it when it finds me again?
Much grace has rested on me for the road I am walking, but sometimes I feel like the grace is lifting and creating a stir for the new and different things to come.
A friend mine wrote a song years ago called, "The Deep". I've been thinking of the lyrics quite a bit lately:
I do not know the how, but I do know there is a way through all of this. I shall keep walking til I find it.I feel a change coming on
Shaking ground I've been standing on
I'm at the mercy of the stirring of my soul
Uncovering parts of me yet unknown

1 comment:
Keep walking. There is freedom in The Word. I am going to Charis Bible College Colorado to soak in it for 4 hours a day, 5 days a week. In this man's emotional recoveries I have found that it has now whittled down to a completion of "renewing of the mind". That is the batllefield of victory in His joy being your strength all the time. As Bill Johnson says, "I cannot afford to have a thought in my head about me that is not in His". Saturation in The Word flushes out the lies, drives away the lingering strongholds, cements you in the truth and gives you the desires of your heart. Which is His destiny for you. I have been persevering this breakthrough for many many years.
" I have found a peace that plows on through the storm, I have found a joy that jumps over sadness, I have found a love that lights up every room, I have found.....I've found You.- Kim Walker (I Have Found- Here is my Song).
Oooooo my soul. Only Jesus.
We are longing for the Glory of The Lord. Cause we know there is so much more
In His Love
Jim
Post a Comment